easyjob 6.17 Report design: Change List & Label 23 to the new Version List & Label 27
From easyjob 6.17 you have the option to migrate your reports individually to a higher List & Label Version.
Information on the vulnerability in the "log4j" component
easyjob and easyjob web services are not affected by the vulnerability because this component is not used.
easyjob 6.16 Venue Equipment Tracker
After loading items and devices in easyjob, transfer them digitally to the truck driver as a transport order, using the handover to the customer via scan and with a digital signature, as well as photo documentation and damage assessment? This is all possible with the new easyjob Venue Equipment Tracker module. The drivers simply use the free App on their smartphone. Complicated registration or user management is not necessary. Simply click the hyperlink created with easyjob and get going.
easyjob 6.16 Barcode Info
Expand your item and device barcodes with the Barcode Info function! This provides all employees, customers and service providers working outside of the easyjob environment with useful information such as technical data, a contact for a service hotline, a quick guide for a device and much more on a WebApp website.
easyjob 6.16 - easyjob Workflow now with push notification
Don’t miss anything! Easyjob Workflow messages can now be sent directly to a cell phone or browser. Do you urgently need a release for a purchase order, a budget or a purchase invoice? With the workflow push notification, the request can be sent directly to a cell phone even when the easyjob WebApp is closed.
easyjob 6.16 digital signature
By connecting a hyper link to the digital signature on proposals,
confirming delivery notes via a Hyperlink, WebApp and Scanner
easyjob supports you in making your work paperless.
With a workflow, you can send the signed order confirmation or the signed delivery note directly and automatically to your customers.
easyjob 6.15 Controlling Center details for the new cash book
The cash book integrated in the Controlling Center makes it much easier to manage accounting procedures in easyjob:
- Link cash transactions with invoices and purchase invoices from easyjob
- Open invoices and purchase invoices directly from the cash book via a context menu
- Record a purchase invoice from the cash book
- Extensive log entries for creating and editing an entry
- Own cash book user right
- Create different cash book accounts
- Report template for the cash book
- Export data to financial accounting
easyjob 6.15 Details about the new purchase orders
Our completely revised purchase order offers numerous new functions:
- New fields "Validity of request", "Latest delivery date", "Date of Order" and "Delivery date" with the related Navigator/easyjob Today views with various filters
- The manager and initiator of the purchase order can be entered
- Additional delivery address
- Enter multiple suppliers and send a request to them
- Additional user fields in the purchase order line item
- A purchase order can contain a purchase and sub-rental at the same time
- Automatically lock the sub-rental when the purchase order status is set
- New Cost Planner
- Setting if the editing of the purchase order should be “frozen” in the order request or purchase order status (e.g. with workflow release from a certain purchase order amount)
- Create partial deliveries for purchase orders (e.g. “Missing parts” or “Returns”)
- Trigger a purchase order directly from the Navigator view "Stock Level below target"